Create Your Own Pole Trick
I was sick on Monday, had a 12 hour workday on Tuesday so I am admittedly late posting this week’s Create Your Own Pole Trick theme. I was just going to let it go until I realized what this week’s theme was and why it is the most important theme of all!
Every day people send me pole tricks and ask if I’ve seen them before or if I know what they’re called. I’m not claiming to be the encyclopedia of pole dance (although I think it would be a good idea if someone started one). I’m not the best at remembering the names of the tricks I know and have often been corrected after publicly calling a trick by the wrong name. And I also admit there are many tricks I’ve never seen before – BUT that doesn’t mean that they haven’t been done before! So I thought it would be fun to put some of the tricks to the test and see if we have truly come up with something new. That’s why I came up with the “Create Your Own Pole Trick” theme.
I want to feature 7 never before seen, unnamed pole tricks. Here’s how this works:
1) You can enter singles, doubles, triples – whatever – so long as it’s something you have never seen anyone else do before.
2) HASHTAG #CreateYourOwnPoleTrick to submit.
3) I will take a look at the submissions. If I haven’t seen anyone else do it before, I will post it.
4) If too many people know the name of the trick, the person who came up with it will get the proper credit.
5) If no one can prove there is a claim to your pole trick then it moves to the next round where we name the trick as a community!
I know this is going to be tough. But even if we find one, it’s still progress. The pole community is growing and our trick base is growing with it.
Now let the games begin …. time to … create your own pole trick.